MALE’s primary purpose is to establish understanding between fathers, their children, and significant others, while embracing their responsibility as providers. MALE does this by identifying strengths of fathers, thus guiding them down a more productive path, which increases father presence. MALE views fatherhood as the foundation for establishing new learning patterns. MALE believes that when fathers understand their purpose toward their children, the community and whole society, they will be able to assist in making changes.
GOALS AND OBJECTIVES:
- To create a positive culture for fathers.
- To promote the strengths of the participants, men and fathers.
- To enable young fathers to see and accept their responsibility for their children.
- To increase participants’ parenting skills and management ability over their lives.
- To identify their strengths and to transcend their weaknesses.
- To raise community awareness of the dynamics of absent fathers.